How to build your personal brand in the digital world? By joining this course, you will get concrete tips and tasks on how to build a brand that benefits both you and your network!
How to get started with self-branding?
How to build your professional network?
How to plan goal-oriented communication online?
How to use content marketing strategies?
How to use different digital platforms?
This course is an introduction to personal branding in digital platforms. You get to build or refresh your own professional brand by filling in pages on a personal branding book template.
This course covers the following six topics:
- Introduction to personal branding
- How to get started with self-branding?
- How to build your professional network?
- How to plan goal-oriented communication online?
- How to use content marketing strategies?
- How to use different digital platforms?
After completing the course you:
- will have a basic overview on digital self-branding
- know how to build and strengthen your professional network
- know the basics of professional online communication
- will have knowledge on content marketing and different digital platforms
The course consists of self-paced online learning. You will be guided through a series of short videos and learning exercises to achieve the learning outcomes. You will need to acquire additional knowledge in literature, articles and different online materials.
The course platform opens 1st of May 2021!
Completing all learning assignments in Moodle.
Not completing all learning assignments in Moodle.
Feel free to join and look around. When you want to start the course, sign up officially in Pakki / Cross-institutional service AND return your answers in Start line: Objectives and schedule-assignment. Miina, the course’s coach will be notified by the first assignment and then register you in the official system.
The course on Moodle
Key to sign up is SB21
Credits: 1 ects
Course code: NN00FO12-3001
Study method: Independent work
Experience level: Start with these
I coach students live and on cool online courses. I become inspired by visually beautiful things and all new digital stuff. On my courses I want to inspire my students to develop themselves and to take responsibility on their own future.