Do you have an idea or an already existing start up, that is aiming to sustainable urban development and/or solving social problems?
Join GISU (Guangzhou International Sister-City Universities Alliance) competition of Urban Innovation & Entrepreneurship! The final will be held in Padua, Italy.
A few reasons to participate
- The winners of the competition will receive monetial awards
- You will develop your pitching skills and learn from others
- You are able to build international network and gain valuable experience
- The participation will guarantee you 1-3 credits!
The theme of the competition is promoting Sustainable Urban Development with Scientific and Technological Innovation. It is designed for people from alliance member universities, such as Tampere University.
- Full-time students older than 18, or graduates within 5 years of graduation (graduates after 2018))
- From GISU member universities – Tampere University & Tampere University of Applied Sciences
- Each team must have at least two participating members
You can earn credits through our course “Y-portfolio”. Read the instructions and contact the coach Sanna Tahlo (email@example.com) if any questions arise.
Participating successfully to in-school preliminary competition = 1 ects
Accepting to Semi-finals or further = 2 ects
Altogether 3 ects available
Link to Y-portfolio course instructions
More information can be found here:
Credits: 1-3 ects
Study method: Team work
Experience level: Test your idea
Location: Abroad, Online
An optimist, who can understand the big picture and gets excited about new things very easily. At HUBS I am working as a community coordinator.
Deep conversations, fascinating books, and seeing my favorite artists live inspire me.