Create a personal plan with the support of a HUBS coach and start developing your entrepreneurial skills! This course is an almost magical way to turn your practical experience into credits, which is pretty cool!
Building an Entrepreneurial Portfolio is a way to bring your practical experience about entrepreneurship and working skills to be part of your curriculum. Relevant examples of such a practical experience are for example developing a business idea or existing business, volunteering to work in an entrepreneurial association or training program related to entrepreneurship or working life skills (for example accelerator etc.)
Building an Entrepreneurial Portfolio is usually done individually, but you can also team up with your friend and complete some tasks together!
The content of this course is tailored individually with you and will be based on your personal learning targets. This is done together with a coach.
Kick off to the program (a group meeting) in every period
- Familiarising with entrepreneurial competences
- Introduction to the way how Building an Entrepreneurial Portfolio works
- Personalised plan to develop entrepreneurial competences
- Schedule and execution plan
Building the results presentation
- The outcome can be presented for example. as a blog post, vlog, handbook or presentation
Reflections among the group in every period
- Dialogue and feedback
After the course, you:
- understand the phenomenon and methods related to sustainable entrepreneurship
- understand business as a whole and know how to develop it
- understand the meaning of team’s know-how and rapid experiments in successful business
- can see opportunities, imagine the future, lead yourself and develop your creativity
- can systemically and coherently apply the knowledge and resources you have acquired
- can assess the consequences and impact of ideas, opportunities and actions
You can join the kick off and the reflection sessions in your own schedule. This means that you can for example start Building an Entrepreneurial Portfolio in the first period and participate in a reflection session in the second period.
Period 1: Kick off session on Thursday 9.9.2021 and Reflection session on Tuesday 12.10.2021, both 14:15-16:00. If the corona situation allows, we’ll meet at TAMK Main Campus in Kauppi, room Paja (C1-23), other wise the sessions will be held online.
Period 2: Kick off session on Thursday 11.11.2021 and Reflection session on Thursday 9.12.2021, both 14:15-16:00. If the corona situation allows, we’ll meet at TAMK Main Campus in Kauppi, room Paja (C1-23), other wise the sessions will be held online.
Approved when you have demonstrated independent and self-conducted work towards your own goals. You have set the goals, worked persistently towards them and evaluated the outcome both in quality and quantity.
Failed if you have not succeeded in planning and producing the self-development process. You have not mastered the learning targets in a way that could describe the meaning and progress in self-development.
Credits: 1-20 ects
Course code: NN00FP47-3001
Study method: Mixed: independent and team work
Experience level: Practice your skills
Location: TAMK, Kauppi
Period: 1-2 / 2021-2022
Team coaching Specialist