Unlocking Your Potential: Skills Discovery Workshop
HUBS co-working spaces, City Centre Campus (A0-hallway) | 26.10.2023 | 16-18
Do you ever find yourself pondering your unique skills? Do you want to unlock your hidden competencies?
HUBS is organizing a 2-hour skill workshop where you will
- Learn proven tools and techniques to identify the extraordinary skills that already reside within you
- Connect with fellow students in small, engaging groups, making this a dynamic, interactive experience
- Spot your strengths and pinpoint areas for improvement based on your own life experiences
The skills you gain through this workshop will help you in
- Crafting a CV that showcases your unique talents
- Nailing interviews with Confidence
- Pitching yourself at Events and Presentations
- Achieving personal growth and development
If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact Maaz!
When and where?
This workshop is a 2 Hour session.
Date: 26th October 2023
Venue: City Center Campus (HUBS Premises, A0-hallway)
How to Join: We’d love to see you there, so sign up. This will help us ensure we have enough snacks and supplies for everyone.