Y-Portfolio is a way to bring your practical experience about entrepreneurship and working skills to be part of your curriculum (1-20 ects).
The objective is to build entrepreneurial competences in real life setting. You will create a personalized plan on how to gain knowledge and document the results. The plan is reviewed with the coach before starting the assignment. The way how you will document the outcomes is also agreed with the coach.
Relevant examples of such a practical experience are for example developing a business idea or existing business, volunteering to work in an entrepreneurial association or training program related to entrepreneurship or working life skills (e.g. accelerator etc.)
The content of this course is tailored individually with you and will be based on your personal learning targets. This is done together with a coach.
Kick off to the program (a group meeting) in every period
- Familiarising with entrepreneurial competences
- Introduction to the way how Y-Portfolio works
- Personalised plan to develop entrepreneurial competences
- Schedule and execution plan
Building the results presentation
- The outcome can be presented for example as a blog post, vlog, handbook or presentation
Reflections among the group in every period
- Dialogue and feedback
By doing Y-portfolio you
- learn to understand the phenomena concerning entrepreneurship
- can develop business and understand the key factors of success in developing business, like team expertise and agile experiments
- learn to see possibilities and vision the future
- can apply knowledge systematically and consistently
- learn to manage yourself and evolve your creativity
You can join the kick off and the reflection sessions in your own schedule. This means that you can for example start Y-portfolio in the first period and participate in a reflection session in the second period.
Schedule in 2020-2021
Period 1: Kick off 8.9.2020, reflections 6.10.2020, both at 2-5 pm at TAMK main campus, room Paja (C1-23)
Period 2: Kick off 27.10.2020, reflections 8.12.2020, both at 2-5 pm, both online
Period 3: Kick off 12.1.2021, reflections 16.2.2021, both at 2-5 pm both online
Period 4: Kick off 11.3., reflections 22.4.2021, both at 2-5 pm, both online
Approved when you have demonstrated independent and self-conducted work towards your own goals. You have set the goals, worked persistently towards them and evaluated the outcome both in quality and quantity.
Failed if you have not succeeded in planning and producing the self-development process. You have not mastered the learning targets in a way that could describe the meaning and progress in self-development.
Credits: 1-20 ects
Course code: Tunnus: NN00FB40-3002
Study method: Mixed: independent and team work
Experience level: Practice your skills
Period: 1 - 4 /2020-2021
Team coaching Specialist